Photo albums are dramatic way when people get sentimental to look what happened in their lives. The photos are not only peace of paper in color, but peace of their own life full of emotions. Emotions vary depending on the memories attached to these images seen and preserved.
One of the most memorable day that the people really love to preserve is the wedding day. This is a wedding from Bulgaria.
Therefore people prefer to hire professional photographer to capture their important moments of their lives. However, these photographers may not always advise the client to strike a pose. Usually they wait patiently and catch the moments that are memorable. The photographer’s strategy stands also in a philosophy that more assistants you have, better results you will achieve. If you have a good assistance you will have an album that will not regrettable.
Here is the question:
What if you would also want to take pictures of a friend’s wedding?
Here is the list of some techniques for anyone who wants to capture the said event using a digital camera:
1. The Background: When you shoot the couple, make sure sure that the background is good and the environment is not so crowded.
2. Shoulder up: If you have a nice background, but it is hard to focus on the couple you may shoot them from shoulder up.
3. Avoid glasses reflections: If someone wearing glasses advice those to stand tilt their heads a little down or sideways. Usually this effect appears when the flash is used.
4. Used zoom in and zoom out: May be you want to include or exclude someone in the frame, so used zoom in or zoom out.
5. Position the sun behind or right you: When you shoot against the light the auto mode close the aperture and the face of the people will b in dark, so not shoot against the light source.
6. Candid shots: very dramatic way of capturing. These portraits reveal more than the quality of the picture itself. Most of the professionals used this style to capture memorable moments.
7. More space more photos: Equipped with appropriate memory cards to be free to experiment and take more pictures. I used canon 5d and sometimes 10 gigabytes is not enough. My camera make larger files, especially when shoot in RAW.
The following suggestions should be considered before buying a memory card:
- for 6 mega pixels – 1 gigabyte memory card
- for 8 mega pixels – 2 gigabyte memory card
8. Always use high resolutions: Remember that the higher the resolution utilized, the larger the size of prints that can be made.
9. Copy your work: save the best photos so you can use and reuse the techniques that made your viewers smile and appreciate your creation more.
So, the photography is a wonderful art, the wedding photography is wonderful event. If you make good pictures the emotions will be in their top because always the couple will re experience their memorable wedding day.